March 5, 2014 – Louisville, Ky. – The Louisville Sports Commission announced the kick-off of its 2014 Louisville Insiders membership program, which provides members with benefits including “inside access” to Louisville’s sports world.
The 2014 calendar of events includes the following:
- March 26: Behind the scenes tour of KFC Yum! Center that includes view from the arena floor, practice basketball court, media center, bunker suites and more
- April: Backside track tour at Churchill Downs prior to Derby
- July: Louisville Bats batting practice / special Louisville Insiders seating at home game
- September: Behind the scenes tour of new Dr. Mark & Cindy Lynn Soccer Stadium
- November/December: Louisville Sports Commission Annual Breakfast
Other membership benefits include:
- Special drawing for two tickets to the Louisville Legends Open VIP private reception
- Special drawing for two tickets to the 2015 Paul Hornung Award Banquet
- Ten percent discount off the price of any Louisville Sports Commission-owned event including its Fall Runathon
- Volunteer opportunities in select positions at high profile sports events such as the Louisville Ironman
Membership costs are $100 annually. Funds raised support the Louisville Sports Commission’s commitment to attract, host and create quality sports events in the Louisville area that enhance the quality of life for our citizens and brand our community as one of the best cities in the U.S. for sports.