Winners Announced for Louisville Pure Tap® 5K
Louisville, Ky. – Sept. 10, 2022 – With nearly 500 registered participants, the annual Louisville Pure Tap® 5K went off this morning under partly cloudy conditions at race start. Race participants started and finished at the Louisville Water Tower Park, home of Louisville’s award-winning drinking water, and followed a course that ran east and west on River Road.
Logan Barrett of Jeffersonville, Ind., won the men’s division in a time of 14:58.94, ahead of second-place finisher Jacob Law of Louisville, Ky., who clocked a time of 15:31.41. Angela Musk of Louisville, Ky. won the women’s division in 18:16.94, beating Sarah Drabot of Louisville, Ky., who finished in 18:23.99.
The top finishers in the 2022 Louisville Pure Tap® 5K:
• First Place: Logan Barrett of Jeffersonville, Ind., with a time of 14:58.94
• Second Place: Jacob Law of Louisville, Ky., with a time of 15:31.41
• Third Place: Cullen Kuntz of Langen, HE DE, with a time of 15:35:00
• First Place: Angela Musk of Louisville, Ky., with a time of 18:16.94
• Second Place: Sarah Drabot of Louisville, Ky., with a time of 18:23.99
• Third Place: Maria Galvin of Louisville, Ky., with a time of 18:46.88
Complete race results can be found by logging onto puretap5K.com.
Contributing sponsors of the 202 Louisville Pure Tap® 5K are: Louisville Water Company, Baptist Health Sports Medicine, Alpha Media / B96, Body Armor and Fleet Feet Louisville.
Race support was provided by Louisville Water Company and Baptist Health Sports Medicine.
The Louisville Pure Tap® 5k is the first race of the Louisville Sports Commission’s series of three fall running races that provides unique courses and quality experiences for runners and walkers. Following the Louisville Pure Tap® 5k is the Norton Sports Health 8k, set to take place on Oct. 1 in the Parklands of Floyds Fork. The series concludes with the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon on Oct. 8. To register, or for more information, log on to FallRunathon.com.