One Lucky Sports Fan to Win Ultimate Sports Package
Louisville, Ky. – March 16, 2022 – Imagine winning two tickets to nearly every major sporting event on the local calendar while helping disadvantaged kids participate in sports activities.
By playing the Louisville Sports Commission’s annual Golden Ticket raffle, you’ll be placed in a drawing to win two tickets to each of the following events and the proceeds will help fund the Sports Commission’s youth sports initiatives:
• 2022 Kentucky Oaks
• 2022 Kentucky Derby
• 2022 Barbasol Championship
• 2022 Louisville Bats home games
• 2022 Louisville City FC home games
• 2022-23 – Winner’s choice of regular season football and basketball home games for either the University of Louisville or the University of Kentucky
• 2022-23 – Regular season basketball home games for the University of Louisville women’s team
• 2023 Paul Hornung Award Banquet
“Our Golden Ticket raffle is a sure bet to support a worthy cause and a chance to win the ultimate sports experience in Louisville with a prize package that has tickets to the best sporting events in Kentucky,” said Karl F. Schmitt Jr., president & CEO of the Louisville Sports Commission. “We’re a non-profit and we guarantee that 100 percent of the raffle proceeds go toward helping us create more opportunities for kids to be active and help us attract more championship-caliber sporting events to our community.”
A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold at $100 each; total prize value is approximately $9,500. The winner will be drawn on May, 3, 2022, by WDRB live from Churchill Downs’ backside. The winner does need not to be present to win.
To purchase a ticket, click here or contact Vicki Baumgardner at 502-587-7767.