One Lucky Sports Fan to Win Ultimate Sports Package
Louisville, Ky. – December 3, 2018 – For the fan who enjoys attending sporting events year-round, the Louisville Sports Commission has just the ticket – its annual Golden Ticket raffle. Tickets are being made available just in time for last-minute holiday gifts, perfect for the ultimate sports fan
The Louisville Sports Commission is a non-profit and will use 100 percent of the proceeds to support its mission of promoting active lifestyles and enhancing economic vitality by attracting, creating and hosting quality sporting events in the Louisville area. A maximum of 400 tickets will be sold.
This year’s Golden Ticket winner will receive two tickets to all of the following:
- 2019 Kentucky Oaks
- 2019 Kentucky Derby
- 2019 Quaker State 400 at the Kentucky Speedway, Bluegrass Club
- 2019 Louisville Bats home games
- 2019 Louisville City FC home games
- 2019-2020 – Winner’s choice of regular season football and basketball home games for either the University of Louisville or the University of Kentucky
- 2019-2020 – Regular season basketball home games for the University of Louisville women’s team
- 2020 Paul Hornung Award Banquet
“Our Golden Ticket raffle is both a sure bet to support a worthy cause and a chance to win the ultimate sports experience in Louisville with a prize package that has tickets to the best sporting events in Kentucky,” said Karl F. Schmitt, Jr., president & CEO of the Louisville Sports Commission. “We guarantee that 100 percent of the raffle proceeds go toward helping us attract more championship-caliber sporting events to our community and creating more opportunities for the community to be active”
A total of 400 tickets will be sold at $100 each. The Grand Prize winner will be drawn on April 23, 2019, on WDRB News. The winner does need not to be present to win.
To purchase a ticket, contact Hadassah Chilton at 502-587-7767 or email@example.com.