Louisville Indoor Games
The Louisville Indoor Games will be held on Feb. 27, 2021, at the Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning Center. Use the below address to find the meet location using GPS:
Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning Center
3029 West Muhammad Ali Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40212
COVID-19 Guidelines Limit Number of People in Facility
The only people allowed in the building will be athletes competing in the session in progress, coaches with passes for the session in progress or an all session pass, and fans who have tickets for the session in progress or an all-session ticket. The meet will be segmented into six sessions, and the building will be cleared of athletes, coaches and fans after each session.
Registration is now CLOSED.
Races will be seeded according to times. To enter the building, athletes must be registered for the session in progress. Athletes are required to adhere to current CDC guidelines by wearing masks except when warming up and/or competing.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the number of coaches allowed in the facility will be limited. COACHES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE COMPETITON FLOOR.
To enter the building, coaches must have a pass for the session in progress or an all-session pass. All teams have been provided the opportunity to purchase at least one coach’s pass for $15. Access will be limited to the session(s) in which a coach has an athlete in competition. Coaches are required to adhere to current CDC guidelines by wearing masks at all times.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, only a limited number of people will be allowed in the facility at any given time. Our priorities are to accommodate athletes, officials, coaches then spectators – in that order. Spectator tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Admission is $10 per person per session or $20 for an all-session pass. Tickets will go on sale Feb. 25 at noon EST. Limit six tickets per purchase. Click HERE to purchase tickets.
To enter the building, a spectator must have a pass for the session in progress or an all-session pass. Spectators are required to adhere to current CDC guidelines by wearing masks at all times and practicing social distancing. The facility will be cleared of all athletes, officials, coaches and spectators after each session.
Umbrellas are permitted inside the facility.
For anyone who is not able to watch the competition inside the facility, you can watch the event LIVE on Milesplit. Click Here to join the stream with Milesplit PRO.
Louisville Tourism will staff a concierge table located near the lobby area to provide information regarding local restaurants, attractions etc. For advance community information, click HERE.
Custom-made event merchandise will be available to purchase on-site.
Busses will be directed to designated parking areas by facility personnel. Bus parking is free. Parking for vans and cars is available on-site for $5 a vehicle. An in-and-out parking pass is available for $10; please let the parking attendant know if you want this type of pass.
60 meters hurdles
Session 1 – Doors Open 7:30 a.m. / Session 8 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Two Mile Run – girls and boys
Boys Shot Put
Boys Long Jump
—Building cleared 9:30 a.m.
Session 2 – Doors Open 10 a.m. / Competition 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
800 Meter Dash – girls and boys
Girls Long Jump
—Building cleared 11:15 a.m.
Session 3 – Doors Open 11:45 a.m. / Competition Noon – 2 p.m.
One Mile Run – girls and boys
Boys High Jump
Boys Pole Vault
—Building cleared 2 p.m.
Session 4 – Doors Open – 2:30 p.m. / Competition 2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
400 Meter Run – girls and boys
Girls Shot Put
Girls Triple Jump
—Building cleared 3:45 p.m.
Session 5 – Door open – 4:15 p.m. / Competition – 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
60 Meter Dash – girls and boys
60 Meter Hurdles – girls and boys
Boys Triple Jump
—Building cleared – 5:30 p.m.
Session 6 – Doors Open 6 p.m. / Competition 6:15 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
200 Meter Run – girls and boys
Girls Pole Vault
Girls High Jump
Guidelines for all Teams
- Facility staff will take the temperature of all athletes, coaches, support personnel and fans before they are allowed to enter the Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning Center. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100.4 will be excluded from entering.
- Athletes will be required to wear masks at all times except when competing; coaches and other team personnel will be asked to wear masks at all times.
- Athletes, coaches and other team personnel are asked to practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Only 1/4″ spike are allowed.
- Athletes must go through spike-check to have spikes tagged prior to entering the facility. Spike-check will be located in the tent adjacent to the main entrance.
- Spikes are only permitted on the competition floor.
- Wearing spikes is not allowed on the concourse or in the stands.
No Day-Long Team Areas Allowed
Please do not set up day-long team areas. Due to COVID-19 protocols we will be clearing the building after each session. All garbage, personal supplies, equipment, etc., will be picked up and thrown away for sanitizing purposes.
There will be no post-race hydration provided per event COVID-19 requirements. COVID-19 facility restrictions do not permit the use of drinking fountains. Please make sure to bring your own water or hydration. Only water will be allowed near the track or other competition areas.
- Athletes must report to the clerking area when names are called over public address system. Any athlete who does not report by second call will be scratched from the event.
- Athletes are asked to practice social distancing during warm-up activities. There is a 400-meter outdoor track adjacent to the facility, and runners are encouraged to warm up outdoors as much as possible. Sprint warm-up lanes will be available indoors below the mezzanine at the north end of the track.
- No substitutions or race day additions will be allowed. Athletes must wear bib number on front of uniform, clearly visible. Hip/Lane numbers (if applicable) shall be worn on the left chest and left hip, clearly visible and not obstructed by uniform.
- In order to meet social distancing guidelines, after a race is completed and following a brief cooling down period, we ask that athletes gather their gear and exit the facility as soon as possible. There will be no gathering waiting for teammates outside of the finish area per COVID-19 guidelines for the event.
- Due to social distancing and COVID-19 protocols, it is important that all athletes exit the track once their event is finished. Finish line officials will guide athletes to the exit.
- Meet management medical staff will be on-site at all times. If a medical emergency occurs, team trainers will be allowed in to attend to their school’s athlete.
Meet results can be found HERE. Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, there will be no results posted onsite this year.
Packet pickup will open at 7 a.m. on the day of the meet. Packet pickup will take place in a tent located at the main entrance on the west side of the facility. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines while waiting to pick up packets.
Athletic trainers will be stationed at the venue.
Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, there will be no awards this year.
DC Timing is the timing company. Photo Finish Timing (FAT) will be used for all running events.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, the meet will not be providing any throwing implements. Starting blocks will be provided.
The Louisville Indoor Games is sanctioned by USA Track & Field.
The Louisville Indoor Games is for high school aged athletes only (9th-12th grade).
Click HERE for heat sheets and field event flight pairings.
For teams traveling from out-of-town, the following hotels are offering special rates for those attending the Louisville Indoor Games:
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Louisville Sports Commission
Kentucky Track and Cross Country Coaches Association
On March 7 and 14, the Kentucky Track and Cross Country Coaches Association will be hosting age group meets also at the new Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning Center. Click HERE for more details.