Winners Announced for Norton Sports Health 8K
Louisville, Ky. – Oct. 1, 2022 – With more than 300 registered participants, the Norton Sports Health 8K went off this morning under cool, mostly sunny conditions. The race was held in The Parklands of Floyds Fork.
Aaron Osborne of Bowling Green, Ky., won the men’s division in a time of 26:57.82, ahead of second-place finisher Seth Snider-Hayes of Louisville, Ky., who clocked a time 28:59.09. Carrie Jewkes of Louisville, Ky., won the women’s division in 35:40.85 beating Whitney Mueller of Louisville, Ky., who finished in 36:52.49.
The top finishers in the 2022 Norton Sports Health 8K:
- First Place: Aaron Osborne, Bowling Green, Ky., with a time of 26:57.82
- Second Place: Seth Snider-Hayes, Louisville, Ky., with a time 28:59.09
- Third Place: Benjamin Williams, Baltimore, Md., with a time of 29:06.06
- First Place: Carrie Jewkes, Louisville, Ky., with a time of 35:40.85
- Second Place: Whitney Mueller, Louisville, Ky., with a time of 36:52.49
- Third Place: Danielle Timmerberg, Louisville, Ky., with a time of 37:33.75
Complete race results can be found by clicking HERE
Contributing sponsors of the 2022 Norton Sports Health 8K are: Norton Sports Health, Louisville Water Company, Alpha Media / B96 WZGB, Body Armor and Fleet Feet Louisville.
Race support was provided by Norton Sports Health and Louisville Water Company.
The Norton Sports Health 8K is the second race of the Louisville Sports Commission’s fall running series that provides unique courses and quality experiences for runners and walkers, while promoting healthy lifestyles for people of all ages and fitness levels. The series began with the Louisville Pure Tap® 5K on Sept. 10 at the Louisville Water Tower Park and concludes with the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon on Oct. 8, which starts and finishes in downtown Louisville. To register, or for more information, log on to FallRunathon.com.