Louisville Sports Commission Golden Ticket Winner Drawn at Slugger Field
Louisville, Ky. – August 28, 2020 – Ron Bridges is the winner of the Louisville Sports Commission’s 10th annual Golden Ticket raffle. Louisville Bats President Vic Gregovits drew the ticket at Slugger Field and the drawing was televised on WHAS11 Great Day Live.
Bridges purchased one of 400 available raffle tickets for $100 and won the Golden Ticket grand prize. The grand prized consists of two tickets to each of the following sporting events:
- 2021 Kentucky Oaks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby
- 2021 Quaker State 400 at the Kentucky Speedway, Bluegrass Club
- 2021 Louisville Bats home games
- 2021 Louisville City FC home games
- 2020 or 2021 – Winner’s choice of all regular season football and basketball home games for either the University of Louisville or the University of Kentucky*
- 2020-21 – Regular season home games for the University of Louisville women’s basketball*
- 2021 Paul Hornung Award Banquet
*The winner will receive tickets either for the 2021 or 2022 seasons based upon COVID-19 restrictions.
“Having my name drawn for the Golden Ticket is a double win for me,” Ron Bridges said. “Most important, it’s a chance to support the great work of the Louisville Sports Commission. Now my family and I look forward to the opportunity to attend so many great sporting events in our community and state.”
The raffle was conducted by the Louisville Sports Commission. The Louisville Sports Commission is a non-profit and will use 100 percent of the proceeds from ticket purchases to fund the Sports Commission’s youth sports initiatives.