The Urban Bourbon Half Marathon is an experiential destination event that celebrates and promotes 200 years of Louisville and Kentucky distilling history. The course starts and finishes in downtown Louisville and winds through the fall foliage of one of Louisville’s most scenic parks, Cherokee ParkThe half marathon features exclusive bourbon experiences and a post-race party that was heralded by Runners’ World magazine as one of the best half marathon after-parties in the country. Walkers may participate, but must be able to keep a 15:00 minute per mile pace in the Half Marathon since roads will reopen at this pace.
- IRONMAN Returns to the Bluegrass State with New Ironman 70.3 Louisville Triathlon Beginning In 2024
- Winners announced for Louisville Pure Tap® 5K
- 53 Players Named to the 14th Annual Paul Hornung Award Watch List
- Louisville, Miami to Compete Annually for The Schnellenberger Trophy
- Norton Sports Health 4-Miler Moves to Historic Iroquois Park
- Louisville Sports Commission Announces New Board Members