The Paul Hornung Award, now in its 14th season, is given annually to the most versatile player in major college football by the Louisville Sports Commission and football legend and Louisville native Paul Hornung. University of Colorado’s Travis Hunter and his family will be honored at the annual Paul Hornung Award dinner at the Galt House Hotel in downtown Louisville on March 8, 2024.
- National Award to Recognize Excellence in Sports Health and Athlete Performance
- ESPN/SEC Network Reporter Laura Rutledge to be Featured Speaker at Paul Hornung Award Ceremony
- Registration Open for Louisville Sports Commission’s Three Fall Running Races
- Colorado’s Travis Hunter Named 2023 Paul Hornung Award Winner
- J.J. Weaver Earns 14th Annual Howard Schnellenberger MVP Award
- Winners Announced for the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon