The Louisville Convention and Visitors Bureau’s (LCVB) Services Team is dedicated to providing you with a superior level of service to make your visit to Louisville a success. Examples of the services you may receive include:
- Housing services powered by Lanyon Passkey that is available 24/7 via a customized group website
- Louisville planning visit coordination and logistics
- Customized micro-sites with city information and event details
- Off-site event venue selection
- Convention/Event Resumes sent out to all city partners
- Welcome program that may include airport welcome message, downtown pole banners, and social media posts
- City-wide “Show us your Badge” discount program
- Official visitor guides, city maps, and restaurant information
Click here for more information about the services offered by the LCVB.
Offering a mix of classic elegance and modern convenience, Louisville’s stock of fine accommodations range from the intimate to the expansive and are priced to suit any budget. For large events, reserving a block of rooms is strongly recommended. Find the right place for your event here.
Find out More about Hosting Your Event in Louisville
Have questions or need more information? Contact Greg Fante, vice president of sports development, at 502-560-1479 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or just fill out the short form below and he’ll get back to you.